It took a couple of days longer than I had hoped, but it’s available to download at lazydogengineering.com/Downloads.html. Here is a summary of the improvements and new features:
- Now compatible with the latest version of HDSDR, for full and reliable control of transmitter functions
- External PTT switch wired to the accessory jack will control HDSDR T/R switching
- LO frequency can be saved to the LD-1B/B2/C/TR’s internal flash memory
- LO frequency saved in flash memory is automatically resored on startup
- LO frequency saved to flash memory may be restored by the operator at any time
- Restoring the LO frequency updates HDSDR, SDR# or Winrad.
- Running the installer puts dlls in existing installation folders for HDSDR, Winrad and SDR# (SDR# installed at C:\Program Files\SDRSharp)
- Firmware now includes a watchdog timer to reset the microcontroller if it “freezes up”
- New and Improved User’s Guide (also available at the documents page)
Download, install (don’t forget to install the firmware update) and enjoy!
73 de NI9NShare on Facebook